Fees as of 6/1/18 (price increase for dogs coming 1/1/20- anticipated prices in green) We do not take credit or debit cards at our clinic. Please pay in cash, at check-in.
Surgery Fees (for routine surgeries)
- Cats (male or female): $75 (this includes surgery, rabies, distemper and pyrantel de-wormer, done at the time of surgery only)
Current fees in black, estimated prices starting 1/1/20 in green
- Small Female dogs 25 pounds or less: $200/$225
- Small Male dogs 25 pounds or less: $145/$150
- Medium Female Dogs 26-50 pounds: $220/$250
- Medium Male Dogs 26-40 pounds: $165**/$175
- Large Female Dogs 51-75 pounds: $240/$275
We generally do not alter dogs over 5 years of age.
All of the above fees include rabies and one distemper vaccination (fee is the same with or without vaccinations, vaccinations included only at time of surgery). Also included is supplemental pain medication that we give after surgery. We feel strongly that all animals should have this pain relief.
**We are currently not neutering male dogs over 40 pounds or female dogs over 75 pounds.
No additional charge for pregnant or in heat cats.
Additional fees for longer surgeries, including but not limited to cryptorchid males, pregnant dogs, hernia repairs, obese dogs, dogs who have had litters, or exploratory surgery.
Vaccinations and Parasite Control (only available at time of surgery)
- Praziquantel de-wormer for cats: $10 (this kills tapeworms, pyrantel for roundworms is included for cats)
- Pyrantel de-wormer for dogs: $10
- Revolution cats and dogs 25 pounds or less: $10 (kills fleas, ear mites for 1 month)
- Revolution dogs over 25 pounds: $15 (kills fleas, ear mites and roundworms for 1 month)
- Nail Trim: No Charge.
- Cardboard Carrier: $5
Even cats that are best of friends usually prefer to be alone after surgery. If they are grumpy we cannot put them together.
- Elizabethan Collar: $10
- Microchip: $25